First Class ClassTrips!
The Industriepalast is centrally located in the heart of the City East next to the East Side Gallery. Apart from the spacious rooms, our experienced team will be happy to help you during your travel planning process as well as here on-site – Our trained security staff supports you for more comfort during the night.
Our cardbox for teachers
- Comfortable single and double rooms with TV and a private bathroom for teachers
- Students can stay in spacious 4-, 6- and 8-bedrooms with private bathroom or shared facilities (separate shower cubicles).
- All rooms are non-smoking rooms.
- Group room with table football, table tennis, dart, music and on request: a flipchart, a laptop, projector and a karaoke machine
- Rental of card games and dice
- Large backyard with an original “GDR Hollywood Swing” and outdoor table tennis
- Bicycle rental with special group discount (advance booking)
- Student Disco at the Matrix (just across the street) – with advance booking: www.dlight-club.de
NOTE: Do you have a special wish or do you miss something? Please do not hesitate to contact us
- For teachers free Wi-Fi in the whole building
- Spacious teachers’ lounge with internet computer, printer, phone and flipchart
- We will gladly reserve a group room for private use.
- Free “office service” (sending of faxes, copies und printouts) at the reception
- Breakfast (continental All-You-Can-Eat breakfast buffet) is always included in the group rates.
- Dinner (on request with advance booking for 8,50 € per person)
- 3-course meal: salad bar, warm main dish, dessert and drinks OR: BBQ in the backyard
- Packed lunch: two bread rolls, a fruit, a chocolate bar and a drink (on request with advance booking for 4,50 € per person)
- We can serve vegetarian meals as well as products free of gluten and free of lactose for dinner. If necessary we can also prepare meals without pork or beef (on request and with advance booking).
- Smaller groups can arrange the meals by themselves: guest kitchen and rental of BBQ (free)
- Various food stalls next door (open until the early morning hours) and many international restaurants within walking distance
- Three supermarkets within walking distance: Kaiser’s (open 24 hours, only closed on Sundays), Lidl (open till 9 pm), Veganz -supermarket for vegetarians und vegans and a convenience store (aka “Kiosk” open 24/7)
- Trained security staff (all night) – regular walks through the floors and group rooms
- Lockers in the dormitories
- Safety boxes in the lobby (free)
- Padlocks (free)
- Secure luggage room for groups (free)
- After 10 pm access to the hostel will only be permitted with a key-card.
- Train and bus stop Warschauer Straße within walking distance
- Safe car parking spaces in the backyard (video-monitored and locked at night – small fee)
- Buses can be parked at the nearby Helen-Ernst-Straße (free).
- Please note, those buses can be loaded and unloaded in front of the hostel (on the right side in driving direction).
- Experienced group reservation
- Professional Group briefing for teachers and students upon arrival
- Feedback meeting with the group leaders before departure
- 24/7 reception with concierge service and sale of drinks, snacks, toiletries and souvenirs
- All beds are made and towels will be provided for a small fee
- Daily room cleaning in all rooms
- The allocation of the rooms can be checked with us before arrival. If possible, we try to accommodate the groups together on one floor. The rooms don’t have to be full.
- Two elevators for more convenience: one in the front and one in the side wing
- A security deposit for groups is not required.
- Sunday discount: For arrivals on a Sunday we offer a discount of 50% on the first night (for reservations of at least 4 overnight stays).
- Free places: We offer free places for teachers / bus drivers and students. The number of free places is depending on the size of the group.
- Winter special: In the winter season you will find great specials and small prices. Just ask Claudia,firstname.lastname@example.org what we can offer your group in particular.